View My Stats

Friday 17 September 2010

A chat with a Bad Man

I finally caught up with a Bad Man for a chat and it was good to catch up with all his news.  We chewed the fat over a number of subjects, most of them to do with Starfleet, aka Dante, and it was, as always, very informative.

The Bad Man has changed his pips at Starfleet and it was interesting to hear how it is going.  It is a bit of a baptism of fire, but he is enjoying the challenge and it certainly keeping him busy.  It seems to me that it is suiting him, and it definitely seems to me that for him, a change really is as good as a rest, which is just as well since he has been doing a lot of resting of late ;-)

Anyhow, I shall be keeping in touch with him just so I can what life is like outside where I am at the moment.

No comments: