View My Stats

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Ah, education. There is no pursuit finer than expanding the mind*

I am now in the classroom for four days of your finest Starfleet training sessions.  The trainer, let's call him Sheila, has been doing the training for this system, in all its different versions, for as long as I have been a trooper, and his style is, to say the least, idiosyncratic.  Actually, it is a style that can only be developed by copious amounts of red wine and a longevity in Starfleet that would, in any other situation, warrant a medal, or parole.

Needless to say we can expect a few laughs, some photos, music, and a pretty intensive technical training course.

I will let you know how it goes, but for now, I shall bid you farewell as I sharpen my pencil for the training event of the year*.



===================================
* as I always say, never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

No comments: