View My Stats

Friday 7 April 2017

All change again

So it appears I forgot to blog last week.  Sorry about that.  It is basically a measure of how busy I am (poor excuse I know).

I am now working for a new company.  No great upheaval since it was a "spin off and merge", but actually quite exciting to have new branding, free mugs etc.

No great news from work or from home.  No football this weekend, so I will probably have to clean the patio (with my patio cleaning jetwash attachment) and do some general weeding.  I also now have my chainsaw back (falsely accused my father-in-law of borrowing it.  Awkward) so will have a go at (slightly belatedly) pruning the apple tree.  It has just started to bud, so a bit late as I say, but early enough I think I can get away with it.  The main goal is to reduce its size so that it looks neat, and also produces much less fruit later in the year.

Well, that is about all for now.  Have a great weekend, and speak again next week.

No comments: