- it needs to be heavy enough to tow a caravan
- it needs to be the same as or cheaper than our current much-loved Saab (and this is a combination of list price and emissions for me)
- the kids need to think it is cool
- LO needs to think it is cool
- I need to think it is cool, and while I did not think I am a badge snob, it turns out that I do suffer slightly from that particular allergy
- it needs certain features that we all like - cup holders, heated seats and a bunch of other attributes that, were I actually to write them down, would sound rather silly.
"Now, was that a rhetorical question?" I pondered.
So, rather than get slightly embarrassed by mentioning the car we have on test, in case it is one that you think is rather naff, I am going to leave it dangling until I have come to terms with it myself. If you think you know, then feel free to leave a comment, usual rules apply.