View My Stats

Saturday 19 December 2015

And . . . relax

Work is hard.  Losing interest, and people have annoyed me this week.  Must be a sign.

XC60 ordered.  Very excited, car of my dreams etc.  Obviously cannot take the place of important stuff like family and football, but pretty close.

Got Strictly Sausage Saturday today.  For those that don't know what this means, I pity you, and I am afraid that I am unable to divulge any more.  Brad and Angelina, plus associated maggots, will be down too, so it should be fun.

My parents are home from Spain, looking very well, and complaining about the cold weather.  Cold huh?  Dad has an op lined up for mid January, and the outcome of that will determine the date they fly back.  They have even contemplated a ferry-to-Bilbao-plus-one-way-car-hire option, so must be serious about getting back to the warmth, the bowling, the lazy lunches and rock bottom prices.

Got Maggot activities of football training, drumming and tennis this morning, then I may have a little nap prior to SSS, just so I am on top form.  Plan to wear silly dance-inspired outfit tonight.  I won't be taking any photos.

That is about it for today.  Have a great weekend, speak next week.

No comments: