View My Stats

Friday 10 March 2017

Brief

Very very busy with work.  Really enjoying it, but it is certainly keeping me awake at night.
Had a visit to the client's training centre, and it was exceedingly impressive.  The fact that our solution is its replacement, to run until 2025 at a minimum, is quite daunting and exciting.

On the home front, it does not feel like I have been here much, so quite looking forward to a normal weekend at home.  The weekend has a heavy mix of sport; Maggot 2's usual training and match on Saturday and Sunday, rugby all weekend, and I hope to catch Pompey on the radio in-between.  I would like to be doing some garden chores, clean the car, and generally potter round the house.

Nothing else to report, so I will wish you a great weekend, and speak next week.

No comments: