View My Stats

Friday 3 March 2017

Time is most definitely an abstract concept

Another really busy week at work, with plenty of travel, and plenty of thinking.  One of our number was sadly taken ill with a heart attack in the week, so my thoughts are with him.  The prognosis seems to be that it is not life-threatening but he will be off for several weeks.

Home this week is therefore a bit of a blur.  I know that Maggot 2 played cricket for his team, and they came second in a tournament, and I know that Maggot 1 continues with his strategy of "why use 10 words when 1 will kind of do".

This weekend is fairly normal.  On the sport front, we have football training (Maggot 2) and tennis coaching (Maggot 1).  I plan to do a bunch of tidying up the outside of our house, and will hopefully listen to Pompey whilst doing so, and in the evening we have A&E over for a meal.

Have a great weekend, and speak next week.

No comments: