View My Stats

Thursday 6 May 2010

Have you voted?

I know I have. Remembering is not so hard, not least because my son's schools is a polling station, so he has an INSET day today. The house is therefore alive with the sound of Ben 10 and other toxic children's TV, Wii games and other noisy activities.

I have visited the said polling station, better known as the school hall, first thing this morning, beating Golfy by a good 10 hours. I tried to convince him of the well known theory that a vote cast in the morning has more weight and influence than one cast in the evening. Mumbled scientific explanations about doing the Times crossword in the afternoon is easier were met with monumental indifference. The boy has a lot to learn.

The sun is currently shining, my belly is full, and all is well with the world. The conference call I am currently on is very interesting. I may tell you about it sometime. Can you tell I don't have much to say.

So, tomorrow we shall be able to discuss in detail the results of General Election 2010.

No comments: