View My Stats

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Dragon Ponder

I am experimenting with a new peace of softwear called Dragon poonder.  You may not have heard of it, and I am not that sirprized since it is top secret, and also becoz it is only in beta testhing right now and I am part of the testing team.  This software allows you to just think of things to right and it translaytes it in to tecst.  From the brain to the payge without a keybored in site.  It does have a few ruff edges, but I think you will agree that it certainly has promise.  I am lieing in my bed right now, just pondering the power of thought, and low and behold, the text is appearing.  The trouble is, the softwear has not mastered controlling the mouse, so I have had to step out of bed to press the "Publish" button.

Expect to hear much more of this amayzing softwear in futur posts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Duck Head! ;-)