View My Stats

Friday 30 July 2010

Golfy

Just had an actual real life chat with Golfy today, first time in weeks.  Great to catch up with the old wotsit and also great to hear his working life is nearly as miserable as mine.  He has at least given up smoking, which is a good thing.

A total time-waster of course, but I did learn quite a lot about.... um... er... bear with me, it will come to me in a minute.  Nope, gone, but no doubt will be leaping in to my mind at 3am tomorrow morning.  Now that really IS  a thought you don't want to be having.

Have a great weekend, and hope the sun shines down upon your head, with or without hair, all weekend long.  Except Brad of course, for whom the sun shines in a totally different place.  Boom boom.

P.S. Based on a blog by Golfy, I have deleted my Facebook account.

No comments: