View My Stats

Friday 11 July 2014

And . . . relax

Bit busy, have appraisal mid-year results to get in by today, and had a week of being pulled in to urgent stuff, so really needing to be putting in the hours.

Also applying for an internal role, Cloud based, of course, and in a slightly different direction to the Cloud role I had originally envisaged, but nevertheless an interesting role, done by a couple of my chums and one I am now actively pursuing.  The difference with this role is they are desperate to fill them, so I am hoping things will move quickly.

This weekend, we are at Brad and Angelina's David and Samantha's* for a party jointly celebrating the birthday for three of the clan.

Have a great weekend, speak next week.

==================================
* Doh!  We were SEEING Brad and Angelina, but were definitely AT David and Samantha's.

No comments: