View My Stats

Friday 13 March 2015

And . . . relax

Another busy and frantic week over.  Work is hard work at the moment.  I don't mean I am working hard, though I am; rather, I mean that it is all a bit stodgy and lacking any fizz or fun.  This is simply because we have less people and more work.  Not so surprising that morale and energies are low.  As our furry friend would say, simples.

This weekend we are off to the theatre to see Cirque Éloize - CirkopolisI have been fed the line that this is "very much like Cirque du Soleil", and being a trusting chap, I am sure it will be just like that.

Not having even known its name until I just Googled it - everything I am told is on a strictly need to know basis, and mostly I don't need to know - I have to say that it does look rather splendid.  Full report next week.

We are meeting Brad and Angelina there, and are very much looking forward to the day out, and to seeing them.

Maggot 2 is also moving to a new football setup on Saturday mornings.  This is training for a team, and although their matches are over for now, they need a new striker, the training is at the same time as the old football, and Maggot 2 is very much looking forward to it since his goal is to "get in to a team" since he knows that only by getting in to a team does he get scouted, and only by being scouted can he early one-hundred and eighty thousand pounds a week.  Never let it be said that he doesn't aim high.

Otherwise, I hope to be a relaxin' and a noddin'.

I hope your weekend is as well balanced as ours will hopefully be.  Speak next week.

No comments: