View My Stats

Friday 23 September 2016

Quickie

Just a quick update this week, coz have a fair few things I need to sort out.

Work is steady, about to get very busy I think.

Home is fine.  We are all a bit under the weather at the moment, mouth ulcers and general unwellness, which all sounds like run down, which is sad with so long to go until Christmas.  Luckily we have half term off and will spend some high quality R&R time over that week.

We will probably have football all weekend.  If Maggot 2 is picked, they have a 5-a-side tournament on Saturday, and a league match Sunday.

I have managed to sell some of my old vinyl (in the loft, some fond memories, but not actually looked at them for ten years) to fund a new PC for my remixing, and it is fantastic, must bigger and faster than the old machine.

That is all for now.  Have a great weekend, and speak next week.

No comments: