View My Stats

Saturday 26 June 2010

Signals, and the lack thereof

I am not nearly as prolific as Golfy in bringing you snippets from the web. However, this morning I was rather amused by a story that is obviously a practical joke by Blackberry owners. Take a look and see if you find it slightly amusing. I can only assume that the designers were left handed, or maybe right eared, in any case the opposite to the majority of the gullible public (I am picking on them as the only ones to queue for three hours just to spend a lot of money), since it seems that if you hold the new iPhone in your left hand you block the antennae and lose your signal. It may worsen all those overheard conversations "I'm on the train, using my new iPhone... sorry, you still there?"


We have a barbie planned for Sunday, so it will be in-laws, burgers (veggie of course) and FOOTBALL.


COME ON ENGLAND

No comments: