Someone told me blogging is the future. Welcome to the future.
View My Stats
Friday, 17 December 2010
And now, the time is near...
It is Friday afternoon, and I am "attending" a weekly review call that requires about 15% attention, thus leaving me with 85% to put to blog writing.
My business life is full of TLAs (three letter abbreviations), and just a random selection from my current call:
There were others but, to be honest, I dozed off, so the only SLAs were ZZZ.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)