View My Stats

Friday 21 December 2012

And . . . relax . . . for quite a long time

Today is Friday, but not just any Friday, but the last Friday of the working year, before I have 11 days off.

Bloody hurrah.

It is fair to say, this year has over-stayed its welcome, and I am very happy to be saying bye and getting on with, as I have said so many times I may start to be filed under "senile old timer", eating my own body-weight in mince pies.

Today sees my doing a lot of tidying up of loose ends.  All those little to do items that are important but not urgent, and so as a rule do not even get a look in.  It is actually quite satisfying, in lieu of simply doing nothing and eating mince pies, and I hope to be in rude health with my day book having just a couple of things that will need to be done in the New Year, not so much because I don't do it this year, but more that I need to remind myself of anything and everything I may need to take on in the new year.

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and New Year.  See you next year.

No comments: