View My Stats

Friday 6 February 2015

And . . . relax

An average week.  Lots of journeyman-like work, necessary for the smoother running of my bit of the business, but not really developing my abilities, my skills, or, being candid, my interest.  Needs must and all that.

This weekend we have a fairly normal Saturday, and on Sunday are meeting with David, Samantha, Brad and Angelina, and associated Maggots, at a woods half way between us, The Forest of Bere, also seemingly called 100 Acre Woods, for a walk and some lunch.  Will be good to catch up, to get some country fresh air, and to get some nice nosh.  When I say "nice", I guess if I am being honest, as nice as we can find that suits everyone in the group.  Maggot 2 has a pretty limited diet choice, as does one of the other Maggots, so it will be what it will be, and it will not be what it isn't.  Glad we cleared that up.  Whatever it is, we will enjoy it, and the company, so here's hoping the weather stays as it is currently predicted*, or improves.

Tonight, I will be drinking beer and watching rugby.  COME ON ENGLAND.  I will also be texting my Welsh friends, for pre-match banter, which hopefully will not turn in to post-match embarrassment.

I hope you have a great weekend, and speak next week.

========================
* Black cloud right now, but no rain, hopefully

No comments: