View My Stats

Friday 13 February 2015

And . . . relax

Another week over.  This one much busier than usual, with me doing lots of yer actual solutioning, not just pontificating on the subject.  Also got some strategic pieces starting to shake out, all around Cloud, in which I want and need to be involved.  I have to say, rather than the shouting that tends to accompany too-busy times*, I am not adverse to being really busy.  The drudge will always be the drudge, but if I can also get some interesting stuff going, then time passes quickly and parts of what I am doing feels like I am making a difference.

We are off to London in the 'van for four nights tomorrow, where we plan to visit the Houses of Parliament, Camden Market, and maybe the War Rooms, depending on time and inclination.  Looking forward to a break, away from it all, roughing it** in the 'van.

I hope you have a great weekend, and I will be thinking of you come Monday morning, not too early, when I will be tucking in to egg bap and tea, followed by cake and coffee.  Who says I am a creature of habit.

===============
* of the "where the hell is my proposal" variety
** those of you who know anything about our 'van trips know they are anything but roughing it.  They are full of eating, drinking, and sitting.  Nice.

No comments: