View My Stats

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Another day working at home

It is something unheard of in current times.  I am working from home for a second day in the week.  This means my routine is: to fend off Maggot 2 from 5am (when he likes to wake up) until 6am (when I like to wake up), at which time we both descend to watch Bob the Builder, Watch with Jess and Postman Pat, to eat crumpets and drink apple juice, for Maggot 2, and to have a large cup of tea, for Scobi Wan Kenobi.  I then usually boot up the old laptop like some addict to get my fix of email and other early morning items, then I often write a blog if nothing much has come up, which is where you find me now.

You will be pleased to know that the vehicle with sleep problems did not end up ruining Bob's building project to install flood lights, that Jess did find her wotsitsname, and Pat has put his little corner of the world to rights once again.  I also have an email from one of my customers from overnight raising something that is likely to become a big issue with a project that, for me anyway, is still in the requirements gathering phase.  I fear today will involve me getting dragged in to delivery problems, and that can bring me out in a nasty rash.  At least I know what I will be doing today.

I hope your day proceeds with decorum and structure.



No comments: