View My Stats

Monday 15 November 2010

Oh no, not more sheds

Just wanted to give you a quick update on my search for the perfect shed.  On the way out to somewhere more interesting, I managed to divert the finance manager and assistant accountants to the shed showroom, to show them the room in the garden on which I am setting my sights.

Needless to say that I got the whole board to approve the purchase, with 19mm lapboard and half workbench options.  We even measured out the space it would use in the garden, which, due to the fact that I put the original shed too far from the side and back fence and intend to have the new shed nearer to both, hardly takes any more room than the original.

So today I will be placing an order.  Part 1 of project build is properly under way.  

Once we have the shed, you see, we then have space to move stuff around, and during building a place to store all the stuff currently in the garage, study and utility room that we will need to clear out to make way for the big hairy builders and their four pound hammers.

No comments: