View My Stats

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Good service

If you want to know what good service looks like, then go no further than Keuco.

We have a bathroom cabinet from them, a pretty good quality one that we bought from a bathroom shop about nine years ago, a shop which has recently gone out of business.  It includes 2 lights with a pull switch on the underside, and the switch had broken.

I wrote to Keuco just to see if they could advise where I could get a replacement switch, having taken it apart to identify the problem.  I was expecting perhaps a supplier or part number of something that would enable me to track down the part.  What I got was an offer from them to provide the whole switch part at no cost.

It arrived today, and has been fitted and successfully tested.

What fantastic service.

No comments: