View My Stats

Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year

A happy New Year to you all.  I hope you had a great break over Christmas, and have not made too long a list of New Year's resolutions.  I have decided not to have any resolutions, but rather some strong thoughts, since I feel the pressure can impair one's performance in pursuit of any such resolutions. 

I am also planning not to document any of my strong thoughts this year, again to ensure that there is no unnecessary pressure on me, so that I may be free to perform at the highest level.

Well, that's this year's excuse perfectly laid down, so let's get on with the year.

I am back at work today, and that is not a good feeling.  I have decided, after much market research and the ingestion of large amounts of mince pies, that the real world can be pretty busy.  Maybe we should be chilling out a bit more.  That may well be one of my strong thoughts.

I hope you are as ready as I am for the onslaught of a new year and all that it brings.

No comments: