View My Stats

Friday 21 January 2011

Crickey oh Riley

I tell you, I just took my eye off the clock for a moment, and it is Friday.  To be honest, it does feel like a Friday as much as my tired eyes and aching back is concerned, and I am very much looking forward to the weekend, when I will mostly be doing a bit of DIY and spending a bit of time with my family.  And by Monday I will probably be looking forward to getting out the house a bit.  Only joking of course... or am I?

I have now completed the painting of the render on the outside of the door.  I now need to investigate our options with a door bell before I complete the making good of the inside, which will need some replastering, putting back in a bit of coving on both sides, and a bit of skirting one side. 

I also need to put a bit of time in to the less fun activity of moving stuff from my garage to my shed as we prepare ourselves for the building work.  Not fun, drudgery really, but nibbling away at it does help to slowly get it done.

Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

a bad man said...

I hope your Builders are going to be "coming and going" through the back door ;-)