View My Stats

Friday 5 October 2012

And . . . relax

The weeks are whizzing by at the moment, and it doesn't feel like seven days since I last wrote my Friday blog.  Oh well, that probably means either that I am very busy or having too much fun.  I think I know which it is, but then again us men can be fickle.

This weekend is a birthday weekend for Maggot 2.  His actual birthday is next Tuesday, but we have Nanny, Mick and GG over on Saturday for home-made pizzas, and on Sunday afternoon we have a football party co-hosted with is best friend H.  This has been an event fraught with difficulties, mostly around Maggot 2 "not inviting him coz he is rubbish at football".  We had a few conciliatory words about it being about the taking part, not the winning, which fell on deaf ears, so we just got H to invite them.  At one stage, they were inviting every boy in their class bar one, and he had already invited Maggot 2 to his party, but we managed to win that battle.  There are even a couple of girls being invited, which is almost unheard of, but then we will need someone to cut up the orange quarters*.

Have a great weekend, and speak next week.



--------------------------------
* now, before you burn your bra, I was only joking.  We are not having oranges.


No comments: