View My Stats

Thursday 25 October 2012

Please don't shout

I know, I know, I have not blogged for ages.

Things are busy.

Had a fantastic weekend, although Saturday night was cut short with a four and a half hour visit to A&E with Maggot 2.  The symptoms of a fever and a hot knee joint were the things that we were to look out for after our doctor's appointment on Friday evening.  Turns out that he just had a fever as well as a bad knee, the latter having had an x-ray just to be sure there we nothing broken.

It was great to see everyone, and also great to hear Brad and Angelina's bonkers plans for camper vans and houses.  Never ones for the simple or the ordinary, and I wish them the best of luck in their searches for both.

It is half term next week, and I have Wednesday to Friday off, which is fantastic, although will cause issues with the big "challenge" we have at work at the moment.  My philosophy is, right or wrong, that if well planned you should always have time off, because as sure as eggs is eggs, no time is actually a good time to be on holiday, and yet at the same time the world continues to revolve and, give or take, stuff gets done in your absence*.

Have a great week, and speak later.  Or, I should, speak again tomorrow.

=========================
* Although the alternative scenario is that you return from two weeks holiday to find everything exactly as it was when you left it.

No comments: