View My Stats

Friday 27 June 2014

Longer, and shorter

My weekday is shorter, by half a day, so my weekend is longer, by half a day.  May not seem much to some folks, but makes a hell of a difference to me.

This means, of course, a lot of loose thread tying, and focused activity to ensure that there are no nasties lurking for me in my Inbox on Monday morning.

So why am I writing this bog.

Good question.

No good answer, except I like to think about the weekend ahead, and putting it in to writing seems to work for me.

We are away in Lyme Regis this weekend, with a big group.  We are in our 'van, as are A&E, with Brad and Angelina and David and Samantha in static vans up the hill.

Our pitch is overlooking the beach, and it is a pretty nice view.  There is something about water, whether sea, stream, lake or puddle, that is very soothing, so we are very much looking forward to it.  The only fly in the ointment, or cloud in the sky, is the weather forecast which seems to be painting a rather moist outlook.  Oh well, stiff upper lip, raincoat and boots, and off we go.

Have a great weekend, and speak next week.

No comments: