View My Stats

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Day 2

Day 2 looks actually quite a lot different from day 1. I woke up later, got up earlier, did only a short amount of email clearing, then was on the school run, again, and a cheeky haircut - the only time my hairdresser had in his very busy schedule.

So, I should tell you a bit about my hairdresser. He is very good, and runs his only business with his partner, business only. He is a total mod, has an obsessive collector stream in him (... 150 Lego Star Wars figures and counting), drives a mini and a scooter, drinks too much whiskey and has a wife and two kids who are the source of endless amusing anecdotes. Where we are holidaying this year is rarely discussed. I can strongly recommend him.

Today's story was about his son, who doesn't like getting his haircut. "I don't like it too short dad". "What you need, son, is a 'medium'". And now, he gets a medium and he can't wait to get it cut. Result.

Rest of the day will be spent viewing the world through a fourteen inch laptop screen.

Tonight, Little One is out so it is the England vs Egypt footy match and a home-made curry. Result.

No comments: