View My Stats

Friday 5 March 2010

Day 4

I am really messing with your head now. I know for a fact* that productivity across the UK fell by 3.74% as a result of no posting yesterday, across all sectors, except apparently the clothing sector, who were totally unaffected. But no worries, I heard on The Chris Moyles** show this morning that economists are predicting an immediate bounce back today. It was reported on Newsnight last evening that if my postings continue as the first two have gone, then we will be out of recession by the end of next week. And that is no lie***.
It certainly makes you stop and think as to the

Yesterday felt like wall to wall calls. I started at around 6am and went through to 7pm, stopping for an hour to take maggot 1 swimming. Over half the day was spent on conference calls, a wonderful invention rivaling the thumb screw and the corset in its ability to impart pleasure to those partaking of its services.

Anyhow, today is Friday, and that means beer. Tomorrow I am off to the bright lights to a burlesque afternoon, or as I like to call it, strips no nips. I may tell you all about it on Monday.


* I am using "fact" in the loosest sense of the word.
** a popular wireless presenter, apparently.
*** I am using "no" is the loosest sense of the word.

No comments: