View My Stats

Friday 4 March 2011

And . . . relax

Just a quick note to wish you good weekend.  The weather is looking good, and we are off 'vannin' to the north of the New Forest.  Now that I am feeling a bit better, I am very much looking forward to it, and just need to get my work in a ship-shape form before I can sign off with a clear conscience.  The trouble with being sick is that it is time out for which you are unable to plan or handover to others, so you just get a massive queue of stuff that on which you should have been working.

I hope to find a few moments to catch up with Golfy next week, to find out where his head is at, since it is patently not on the top of his shoulders - a chap can only hope that it is not somewhere dark and smelly, like Birmingham.

Have a good weekend, speak next week.

No comments: