View My Stats

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Mid-week update

  • Work is hard.  Really, it is a much worse word than that, but a chap doesn't want to scare the horses.
  • building going like the clappers - may need to fit boards across kitchen for security as we are "breaking through" in the next day or two.
  • my finger is getting better.  I now know elevation is good, so I am putting my hand up, literally, as much as I can.
  • We are having second thoughts about Glastonbury.  I had a quick chat with Brad, and he is also in two minds.  Welcome to the world of Librans.  What do you want to do today?  I don't mind, whatever you do.  Nor do I, so whatever you want to do.  It can last for hours.  Scientists ought to be able to harness this energy for the future benefit of mankind.  Technically the final decision is being made this coming weekend, but I fear the heads will rule the hearts, and the decision is made.
  • Did I mention work?

No comments: