View My Stats

Friday 20 May 2011

And . . . relax

If you are allergic to fruit, then you may want to look away now, but for the rest of you, just want to confirm that the iPhone has arrived. 

"Is it an iPhone 4?" asked Maggot 1.  "Yes", I replied.  "Cooooool" he replied.  A (small) man of few words, but they are all well chosen, because it truly is cool.  In the words of Golfy, "Everything just works", and as if to prove the point, Maggot 1 and Maggot 2 are already top scorers (on my phone at least) for some crazy bird catapult thing, and between us we have download two thirds of the Apple Store's back catalogue.  If anyone want to know the best wine to go with roasted goat, or the quickest way to get across Tokyo by tube, then I am your man.

On other news, there is no other news, except I am going to a Bollywood Ball tonight, so much veggie curry, a live Bangara band and the sort of "drunk uncle" dancing of which your average big fat gypsy wedding (no offense to the travelling community who tune in) can only aspire.  I fear some alcohol may also be consumed.

I hope your weekend starts with as much glitz, and speak again next week.

No comments: