View My Stats

Thursday 7 July 2011

Mid-week update

 Looking out the window, it is raining.  I guess summer has left us again for a while.  I am hoping that it will visit again soon. 

In the meantime, the tiler has started, and is currently marking it all out to get it positioned correctly.  That really takes time, but I can see that it will make the laying all the easier.

On the work front, things are looking up, in as much as some new processes that we are introducing will make a difference.  The trouble will be that the leaders, who only read the headlines, and not the detail, there will be an expectation of immediate results, whereas the truth is that there will be a slow build to bringing it in, working out the fine details and making it tell, so the question is whether we can get through that start-up phase before the big wigs start shouting.

Time* will tell.

----------------------------------
*And time, as I have already asserted, is an abstract concept.

No comments: