View My Stats

Saturday 23 July 2011

Saturday morning

It is Saturday morning, a cup of tea is to my left, a laptop is on top of my lap, my book is to the right just waiting for some attention, and it is raining.  Now THAT was not on the agenda.  To be honest, it is going to get better later, so we should OK for a bit of DIY and garden play and general pootling around.  I am doing a lot of that at the moment, both by necessity, and also because I love being in my home right now.  We also go on holiday in three weeks so really need to be sorted by then.  There is nothing like a deadline to keep you focussed.

On other news, there is no other news.  I hope your weekend is starting as well as mine, and that the sun shines down upon your sun-starved body and your Vitamin D production improves.

No comments: