View My Stats

Friday 22 June 2012

And . . . relax

Oh Friday, how I have missed you.  I have had a week.  In the office twice, count them, for normal working, plus a full day conference yesterday, where I was able to get an insight in to the future of a number of technical areas, which is always a good way to spend the day.  I made a vow to myself to do more of this, so that my horizons do not slowly close in on me, and this is evidence of my commitment to that vow.

Anyway, all these days out and I can barely remember where I live.

This weekend we are up country to visit Brad and Angelina to celebrate Brad's birthday.  This is always a fun weekend away, and as long as there is Cherry Madeira cake and plenty of tea, all will be well with the world from my perspective.

I hope you have a great weekend.

No comments: