View My Stats

Saturday 5 January 2013

And . . . relax

I am so relaxed, I missed it by a day.  Never mind, not a lot to say, just that my first 3 days back have convinced me that I really do need that Lottery win.

Only joking, coz this is the year I do something to up-shift my career.  Not sure what, not sure when, but I need to push on.

Now sitting down, after a frustrating day going to Southampton, only to turn back without visiting anywhere because the traffic was so heavy.  It was bumper to bumper from the motorway all the way in to West Key, and even our escape route was rammed.  Unbelievable to think it was Christmas only just over a week ago.  Oh well, obviously a lot of people wanting to spend the gift vouchers.  We are now home having some Onesie time.  Luvverly.

No comments: