View My Stats

Monday 21 January 2013

Golfy

On calls most of today, but not ones for which full attention needs to be given*, so I thought it was about time I pinged Golfy for a quick instant messaging chat.  It was good to hear from the old chap, not least so that he can explain what the bloody hell he is talking about in his latest blog.  I am now fully informed, and it is no surprise that The Big Lebowski is sort of in the mix.  It is comforting to know that some things do not change, at least not too quickly, which for Golfy is mostly down to old age, and a very bad golf handicap.

============================
* there are those who would argue that any such meetings are not events that need to happen, but my counter-argument is simply that, if I didn't attend such calls, when the hell would I do my email filing?

No comments: