View My Stats

Friday 22 March 2013

And . . . relax

Another week nearly over, this one very successful. 

The weekend is about Maggots.  Saturday is Maggot 1's tenth birthday party (where did the time go?), and Sunday we are visiting Brad and Angelina for the day, where Brad and I will talk fishing (maggots, get it?).

The weather was looking pretty good for the last week or so.  No rain, not warm, but not really cold.  However, in the last few days, snow has been on the horizon, and the "feels like" temperature is at minus three.  Hopefully as we get to within 2-3 days it will firm up and we can then assess whether we go or not.  To be honest, this is the last chance saloon, so if there is no precipitation (either above or below zero degrees) I am gonna vote we go.

I am very much looking to Friday evening, a bit of football, a couple of beers, and no work for a couple of days.

I hope you are too.

No comments: