View My Stats

Friday 17 May 2013

And . . . relax

Another week nearly over,* and a nice easy weekend in prospect.  We have the usual tennis and swimming, but otherwise just some R&R, family time and DIY.  I may now have a lead on why the plaster will not set in my hallway, so have invested in a tube of external sealant in the hope that sealing around the circular window (which sits above the affected area) will make it waterproof, and that that is indeed the reason for the plaster failure.

Maggot 1 has just finished in SATS, which weighed fairly heavily on him I think, though of course he is of an age when showing that would be a sign of weakness, thus resulting in the answer "yeah blood" to any "are you OK?" questions.  Never has a child been less street-gang than Maggot 1.


I hope you have a great weekend, and speak next week.


=================================
* I now know that this comma is often known as the Oxford comma, which is one that appears before the word "and" which, for those grammar purists out there (and I think I can safely conclude that Bad Man is such a person, after his recent blog), is not how it should be.  Apparently, or at least as far as the Oxford dictionary is concerned, you can if it improves meaning.  I just hope mine does.

No comments: