View My Stats

Friday 7 June 2013

And . . . relax

The weekend is nearly over, and I for one am glad.

It has not been a bad week, but it has been busy, at times rather stressful due to the number of important people shouting a lot.  This seems to be a week for a lot of unhappiness in my otherwise perfect world, and I can confirm that the unhappiness is all external, or at least it starts external, but such things do have a habit of insidiously and imperceptibly sneaking up on you and becoming internal.  So this is my week.

We have a quiet weekend planned, which will probably involve a bit of maggot activity Saturday morning, and some Scobi gardening Saturday afternoon. 

We also hope to do a bike ride (cue groans from Maggots, but they love it when we are out) maybe even incorporating a picnic, depending on the weather.

Next week I have an evening of fishing planned with Brad.  We have discussed baits (apparently dog biscuits - I know, whatever next - are good at the moment) and tactics (bloody catch something this time) and timings.  I plan to work from a Starfleet office half way to the fishing, and if I can plan it, do my day starting and ending early so we can get on the water as early as is possible and still maintain a full time job.

That is pretty much how the next days will go.  And I am very much looking forward to them.  It will certainly be nice to have no shouting, or at least shouting from someone who I can tickle if I want.  I pondered for a moment some comment about seeing them naked, but however I formed the words, it just sounded wrong wrong wrong*.

Have a great weekend, and speak next week.

===================================
* I think you got away with that one. Ed.

No comments: