View My Stats

Friday 14 June 2013

And . . . relax



Another week passes by, in something of a blur if I am honest, which is something to do with the fact that it has been a long time since I have had a break, and just like a holiday seems to go faster the further through you go, so it is the same with periods of solid working.

Of course, that is a complete lie, because I spent a lovely 5 days in the Isle of Wight in half term, but for some reason that feels like a long time ago, just a distant memory. 



I actually think the reason I feel like it has been a long time is that I am actually very much looking forward to our big trip in the Summer.  It is quite an undertaking, but one that I am very much looking forward to.




For those who are interested, the above map shows our planned trip. 

This weekend we have the usual morning sporting activities for the Maggots, and in the afternoon we are going over to David and Samantha's for an afternoon and evening of fun - the girls will watch Les Mis while the rest of us will go down the beach, before we come together for a fish supper.

Have a great weekend, and speak next week.


No comments: