View My Stats

Friday 21 June 2013

And . . . relax

This week has been frantic, much more than usual.  LO had several extra commitments, and I have been at a conference one day and in the office a couple of others.  I missed the Maggots at their sports day, the final one for Maggot 1, but that is the nature of the modern working man.

I had a great conference yesterday, as I blogged yesterday.  They are always motivating, in as much as you are reminded that there really is a big, interesting Starfleet out there, and being dragged out of your trench to look to the horizon is something I need to do fairly regularly.  This conference did that for me.  It also gave me a few ideas of new areas of the business to investigate.

This weekend, we are going up to Brad and Angelina, with David and Samantha, and all the associated Maggots.  The Maggots love these weekends, giving them a chance to disappear upstairs and do whatever it is they do, record their farts or some other similar nonsense.  We also love it coz it is a chance to catch up with our friends, and spend a leisurely evening getting slowly drunk, enjoying good food and good conversation, and, for me at least, nodding off wherever I am sitting when the tiredness shutters close down.

Have a great weekend, and speak next week.


No comments: