View My Stats

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Following on from the best-selling Tuesday blog, I thought I would write a few quotes about Wednesday.  Curiously, there does seem to be a couple of quotes with Wednesday in the title, but as as the nature of duality, by having Wednesday in the title seems to render them without humour.
  • “They didn't want it good, they wanted it Wednesday.” Robert A. Heinlein quotes 
  • Wednesday's child is full of woe” 
  • When a day that you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere.John Wyndham 
  • You know the honeymoon is pretty much over when you start to go out with the boys on Wednesday nights, and so does she.” 
On other news, I am in the same building as my personal development manager, and that is rarer than rocking horse wotsite.  I should even manage a bit of face-to-face time with him.  Oh the thrill.

No comments: