View My Stats

Thursday 26 January 2012

To be honest, I am starting to flag with this "days of the week" theme, and a bit like when you start to strip the first bit of wallpaper off the wall, only to find the plaster coming away with the paper, I am starting to wish I had never started.

However, it is not in the nature of the Jedi to weaken, not even part-time probationary Jedi, and not even if it is Thursday.

We know of course that Thursday's child has far to go, and I did also find this from David Bowie, which to me proves the theory that he should have stopped somewhere around 1980 with Scary Monsters.

I did find this quote, obviously written by someone who on a Monday decided to take on a "days of the week" themed blogging session:

  • I wish you a tolerable Thursday. That's all any of us can hope for. April Winchell
There was also this, which is not particularly funny and not particularly interesting, but it does have Thursday in the quote:
  • Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining. Jef Raskin

No comments: