View My Stats

Friday 12 April 2013

And . . relax

Don't have much to say today.  As someone in Yorkshire undoubtedly said, probably more than once, nowt to say, say nowt.

So, anyway, ignoring that advice, I think it is fair to say that I am glad it is Friday.  We have Brad and Angelina, plus Maggots, down for an overnight stay Saturday evening, and Brad and I will have a chance to discuss fishing, and my latest remixes, neither of which, and I have orders to this effect, can I be discussing Saturday night when David and Samantha are coming over also for dinner.  We will therefore cram it all in before they arrive.

Otherwise, it is a pretty standard weekend, albeit one without the usual Maggot activities, mostly because it is still Easter for the clubs, but also because Maggot 1 has decided that he no longer wants to play tennis. 

No comments: