View My Stats

Friday 19 April 2013

And . . . relax

Another week is nearly over, one that was pretty successful overall.  Work has done what work needs to do, and I have started painting the patched up plaster in the hall.  I have also submitted all my remixes ready for the world to herald me as the next <insert name of your favourite remix DJ>. 

We have, as you know, a surprise party this weekend - cannot tell you about it until Monday - and otherwise hopefully a quiet weekend where we can have some family time and a chance to get some more DIY done.

Things are fairly quiet and stable, so nothing much else to say.  Next week we will be watching, with baited* breath, the weather for the following Tuesday, which is our fourth choice for a fishing day. 

Have a great weekend, speak next week.

===================================
* Baited, fishing, nice.

No comments: