View My Stats

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Wednesday is here folks

Second day in the office, which has been good to get back in touch with colleagues and all their issues.  It is also time when you get very little time to yourself, because everyone wants a piece of you.  I don't mind this because it nails dozens of issues in a relatively short space of time, but I am looking forward to working from home tomorrow just so that I have some time to do some actual work.

I am at a leaving do tonight, to say goodbye to a colleague, and I will be sad to see him go.  He was good fun and good at his job working as the portfolio lead for a complex programme of work, and will be sadly missed.

Attending the drinks means I will miss tennis this week.  Having been to the physio last Friday, who gave me a caveated green light to gently break myself back in to playing tennis, I will be looking forward to getting back on court and (gently) smacking the hell out of the little yellow balls.

No comments: